Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?As an Information Security Professional, you will:
- Be the first point of contact for cybersecurity topics in your area of responsibility (IT department for "manufacturing operations management").
- Drive the secure setup, management and operation of the IT assets for the asset owner. This includes the design and implementation of protection concepts for the IT asset.
- Ensure compliance to all regulations, policies and stipulations regarding IT/OT security (internal and external / legal).
- Ensure transparency on status, progress and improvement needs on all Cybersecurity aspects (e.g. ACP, IT/OT security) to the local management and the cybersecurity department.
- Ensure effective and timely implementation of Patch Management, Vulnerability Management and Exception Handling.
- Ensure adequate Cybersecurity education and awareness of users of respective IT application, solution and infrastructure.
- Drive continuous improvement of IT/OT security.
- Good experience in cybersecurity and its common standards (e.g. ISO 27001, NIST, ICT ) and processes.
- A valid ISO 27001, CISSP, CISA certification OR equal knowledge.
- Basic experience in project management.
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in written and spoken English (including security terminology) combined with good interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- A good IT technical background to better evaluate technical solutions.
- Some experience in OT Security.
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it outYou will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, financial support to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time