Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- You have full responsibility to set-up and manage consumables end to end workstream for Corindus, which is a key component of the Corindus business.
- You will be responsible for reporting the Consumables business to the senior management of Corindus and Advanced Therapies
- Work with sales leadership to support manufacturing planning for consumables
- Set-up and manage the local country ordering and tracking process, and drive a continuous improvement process
- Manage the consumables workflow through manufacturing to customer as well as support and help manage backend systems
- Work with the product management and marketing team and act as conduit for CPQ process
- Work as single point of contact for the pool of demo instruments and manage logistics/scheduling of demo pool with regional/zone sales teams
- Support reporting of supply and demand for consumables business
- Provide status updates and executive reporting to leadership at regular intervals
- Responsible for driving business growth in identified regions / zones, work closely with the regions / zones for the sales management
- Support definition and implementation of global sales strategies for COR
- Leverage daily operational experience to drive improvement both in analytics and reporting and in driving the commercial organization through data
- Implement market creation, IB growth and robot utilization / cassette consumption activities as per COR organization and sales strategy
- Work with marketing to define and support regional sales programs
- Support set up of Corindus related CRM processes
- Support regions in commercial reviews
- Perform SPS (Structured Problem Solving) analyses to support improvement initiatives around sales operations and processes
· Work with the product management and marketing team and act as conduit for CPQ process
Qualifications and experience:
- Experience of global consumables operational management of 10-15 years
- Extensive knowledge of logistics processes for capital and consumables business
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in operations, engineering, or business operations
- Excellent experience in Microsoft Excel (incl. programming of cockpits, etc)
- Experience of SAP BW and experience in sales processes and sales tools. Knowledge of DI/ AT tools like QlikView/ QlikSense dashboards, Power BI
- Detailed knowledge of CRM processes and Sharecloud tools
- Knowledge of AT business environment preferred.
- Writing and presentation skills in English a must; in addition, writing and presentation skills in German a plus
- Networking skills – Communication skills – Self-determination – Initiative
- Additional skills
- Good data visualization and presentation skills
- Ability to work in cross-collaboration projects
- Experiences with data analytics tools (e.g. Qlik, SAP BW, SAS)
- Good communication skills
- Good writing skills in English a must; ability to converse in Spanish / German would be an additional benefit
- Drive for innovation
- Teamwork oriented / collaborative attitude
Attributes and skills:
- Strong communication skills in an international environment with regions / zones and customers and are used to work in a global team
- Affinity for sales and a strong ambition to grow and build COR’s success
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for COVID-19 for our U.S. employees, contractors, and business partners, where local conditions allow, who:
1) Are customer-facing (e.g., those required to visit a customer/business partner site or interact in-person with customers at any conference or meeting) OR
2) Come on-site, whether regularly or occasionally, at any Siemens Healthineers location.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Corindus, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.