Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Ensure efficient execution of all Education Business Management Processes in order to drive education Revenue and market growth in region
- Market analysis and competitive transparency
- Customer base analysis and business potential identification
- Service portfolio, offerings and pricing implementation in region
- Support CS business growth in region from education fuction
- Keep communication with central PM and BM, and give feedback on the implementation of central strategy in the region. And give adjustment advice Follow up educaiton business plan to support target achievement in region and ensure the implementation.
2. Responsible for the dedicated KPI in region for customer segment which is defined by Education Marketing Manager or Education PM.
3. Support sales : support to the local sales organization,collaboration and education product knowledge transfer during sales offers and projects. Assist Education Marketing Manager on project management in region level.
4. Tracking and drive education regional target regarding maket share and revenue growth.
5. Support App team and Sales team, for difficult case and special case in assigned different education package and education solution
6. Develep new education business modle for adapting regional educauton market in the future
7. Support marketing manager to improve (Sr.) PSS’s competence within team
8. Other related projects or tasks assigned by Education Marketing Manager or company.
Your qualifications and experience:
1. Bachelor degree (or above) with major in technical, biomedical engineering, Good command of English
2. Total experience years with more than 8 years. Better to have working experience in Healthcare or related industries, marketing or sales ,clinical background ,marketing sales or Relevant working expercine more than 5 years.
3. The following would be a plus: Experienced of collaboration with healthcare radiology KOLs and successfully onboard external speakers for education webinar business
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Digital Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time