We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
The Automation Solutions Engineer will be part of the technical engineering tasks within the lifecycle of Automation Engineering projects. This position is based in Puebla
- PLC software.
- PC code (high level programming).
- Electrical design when required.
- Participates in inspection of machines/proceses.
- Self-driven search for technical and/or other documentation in any given product/solution to fill knowledge gaps.
- Participates on the on-site commissioning of projects attending to demanding time pressures.
- Reports to the project leader progress and issues on his commended tasks.
- Participates in the preparation of technical concepts.
- Performs the review of specifications, drawings and installation schematics and/or any other documentation provided by customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree such Mechatronic Engineer, Electromechanic Automation or related
- 6 months to 1 year of proven experience in related position (Internships are welcome)
- Strong Knowledge in PLC programming
- Knowledge in High level language: C, Java, Visual Basic
- Knowledge of Electrical Diagrams
- Fluency in English is a must
- Robot Programming
- Knowledge in ethernet networks
Sounds interesting? We look forward to your application.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events, and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get rewards for them!
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state, or local law.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time