We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
• Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
• Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
• Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
• Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
• Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
• Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
• Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get rewards for them!
• Diversity and inclusivity focused.
What will you do
Analise information related with business administration, steadiness, profitability, and product management, or project management in order to provide support in fundamental desition making business unit process according to current policies and proceadures, and finatial reporting control.
Administrate, supervise and follow up of all operative process derived from the business segment such as inventories, quotation, billing, and collecting.
Analysis and reporting consolidating finantial data between factory and business unit
Follow up of sales plan with clients according to sales area business plan
Sales results data analisis according to prospected budget.
Operational expenses data analisis for business segment
Financial planning on regards expenses and final results.
What will you need to succeed?
• Highly skilled at MS office and financial software regarding data analisis.
• Experience with SAP software or related finantial analisis software
• Reporting experience to management levels
• knowledge in current local regulations and laws.
• Financial degree, economics or related
• Upper intermediate English level
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.