Your tasks and responsibilities:
You will be responsible for R&D management include product management and project management by:
- Organize and manage R&D resources for the successful and timely completion of R&D activities, within the allocated budget and with high quality deliverables.
- Product sustaining for X-ray tube, like product quality before and after delivery, failure investigation, customer complaint and cost strategy.
- Definition of localization and DTC/DTQ strategy for cost-effective high-quality product for global market according to Siemens PEP process.
- Team management for a sufficient technology competency and optimized team structure.
- Support Global Product Manager for market evaluation.
- Develop, monitor and manage multiple projects throughout the product lifecycle.
- Hands-on project management and actively manages project plan, scope, deliverables, dependencies.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Bachelors degree and above, major in Physics, Electronics, Optics, Material Science or related areas.
- Over 5 years technical experience in medical imaging industry, with rich engineering experience in product development or product maintenance of line.
- Demonstrated skills with Project management tool and methodologies, and product development lifecycle. Experience in international project management.
- Minimum 2~3 years’ experience for international affairs with corresponding orientation and negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills, needed to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work across cross-functional groups.
- Demonstrate the ability to think critically and collaboratively to solve roadblocks.
- Excellent oral and written English is required as the candidate need to host conference call with the foreign teams.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens X-Ray Vacuum Technology Ltd., Wuxi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time