- Manage the regional CS supply base including supplier evaluation and development in order to obtain the best suppliers and ensure an optimum supply chain, by quality and on time delivery.
- Make use of available supply and bundling strategies in order to achieve the maximum profit contribution to the corporate targets.
- Conduct price and contract negotiations with contract conclusion to guarantee security of suppliers at the best conditions within area of responsibility.
- Support reporting and controlling of internal Procurement KPIs to ensure full transparency as basis for result oriented optimization of regional activities.
- Maintain intensive regular contact with internal / external interface partners in order to recognize developments (market, demand, new productsd etc.) and exert the appropriate influence.
- Internal suppliers management together with SLM (LT optimizing/supply issues…).
- Bachelor degree above in commercial or technical university.
- English skill both in written and oral.
- Strong negotiation, cooperation and collaboration skill.
- Advanced Microsoft office skill.
- 3 years working experience in procurement, ideally in combination with cross-functional experience and the capability to work with other cultures.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time