Change the future with us
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of Smart Buildings. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Our technical experts are the hand and legs of our customers. They do not wait; they take the initiative. They transform “That sounds interesting!” into actual design, paving the way for new avenues of business. Join our team that allows you to work on innovative solutions and provide an environment that allows you to make use of your expertise and experience, being a trusted partner for our customers. More than technology - technology with a purpose.
Explore our Digital World
Do you want to create technologies that transform the everyday for billions of people? Our digital careers offer the opportunity to shape the next era of growth and innovation, challenging ourselves to build a better future. By creating ground-breaking technologies that transform our world, we need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow reality.
Picture yourself in the Digital World of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
• Work life balance – Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspace
• Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects
• Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment
• Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale
• Competitive total rewards package and flexi benefits
• Employee Share Options • Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives
• Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events
• Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them
• Diversity and inclusivity focused
Your future role:
Become part of our Digitalization team to transform the Service Business of Siemens Smart Infrastructure Region Middle East / Asia Pacific. Remote connectivity and data integration from multiple sources play a key role in enabling our cloud-based platforms. By using your strong IT networking & integrations background, you develop connectivity & data integration concepts for customer projects and provide technical support to our country organizations. As a regional key user you drive knowledge exchange and work on the continuous improvement of our platform applications.
Your responsibilities - challenging and future-oriented:
• Develop connectivity & data integration concepts based on project & customer requirements
• Perform pilots, rollouts and adoption of new applications, collection of feedback and creation of necessary documentation • Support country teams as a regional key user for connectivity and data integration applications, troubleshoot and coordinate solutions together with HQ organization
• Work with product management to test new versions, give feedback and share demands from key users • Ensure the necessary Data Quality in related systems and work on constant improvements
• Coordinate with Cyber Security experts and ensure that application rollouts and network implementation design reflects cyber security policies and practices to achieve compliance objectives
• Conduct webinars and update sessions to ensure the buildup of local competence • Drive a structured communication approach to foster the exchange of knowledge, ideas and best practices between countries and key users • Ensure the flow of information between project team, countries, HQ and stakeholders
• The basis for your success is a degree in computer science, engineering or similar experiences
• You rely on your strong IT background with expertise in TCP/IP networking, remote technology, basic Cybersecurity concepts and IT monitoring
• Certifications in the relevant fields like CCNA, JNCA, Network+ help to prove your experience
• A solid understanding of APIs and how to use them to extract & manipulate data is needed
• Proficient knowledge in IoT architecture & protocols as well as corresponding sensors adds to your profile
• You have been exposed to Cloud computing, Big Data, Machine Learning algorithms and Data Analytics
• Being familiar with the SAFe Agile approach to software development is helpful
• You are characterized by your willingness to learn, analytical and communicative skills as well as by your problem solving orientation
• Able to work independently and with cross-organizational team members
• Creative and pragmatic approaches and finding solutions as well as proactive and constructive teamwork
• You are confident in handling MS Office365 applications
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time