Security Manager – Siemens Limited China
Why Choose us
Siemens Corporate security (CE SEC) is the Managing Board's contact at corporate level for all questions relating to company security and is responsible - as part of its governance function - for the design and implementation of the company-wide processes required to achieve cross-unit convergence in company security.
The position operates in a matrix-organization taking up multi-dimension role and responsibilities, providing successful candidates with career opportunities not only in China, but also in other part of the world.
What will you do if join us?
- To be part of the global team representing the function in Greater China, and have the vital knowledge and proficiencies to effect and implement Siemens physical security topics and requirements.
- To serve as a focal point for business entities by having a local understanding of the company’s business footprint in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea, and Japan, thus contributing to the overall decision-making processes.
- To be part of the team, to drive, train, prioritize vital resources and support members of the North Asia Security Community in the implementation of selected CE SEC topics and requirements.
- To constantly evaluate the risk environment of Siemens business in the assigned area of operations, highlighting risks and vulnerabilities that would require mitigating solutions.
- To be the effective front-line response in the assigned area of operations, supporting the regional-companies leadership and business in the event of emergencies or crises.
- To prioritize, lead and train the security representatives of manufacturing sites for the effective implementation of CE SEC topics and requirements
Who are we looking for?
- You are a Graduate/Postgraduate, with 3+ years of experience in corporate security function and familiar with topics like Property protection, Travel Security, Incident & Crisis Management, Situation Analysis and Risk Management.
- You bring 5+ years of proven industry experience with comprehensive understanding of Security or Business Continuity.
- Fluent in English and Chinese communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and negotiation skills with an ability to present in digital form is essential.
- Creative thinker with strategic view, willing to challenge the current norm, contributing to security innovation in the demanding business environment as well as in security industry.
- As part of the security team, you are expected to collaborate with other Siemens and non-Siemens units providing effective and comprehensive protection of Siemens and its interests.
- Independent with great implementation capability to perform assigned tasks, enabling different working partners with professionalism and collaborative attitude.
- With strict self-discipline, high level of compliance with local legislations and company standards during daily business conduct.
What else to know:
This role is based in Beijing, China. But you will also have chance to visit to other locations in China and the globe. In return, you will get the chance to work with amazing teams making meaningful impact.
Organization: Sustainability & Operational Excellence
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time