Are you an experienced Commercial Bid Manager with knowledge of Siemens systems and / or Rail industry? If so, we like to speak with you.
From locomotives, trains and trams to rail infrastructure including electrification, communications, control and signalling systems and its respective customer service portfolio, Siemens Mobility (SMO) has a comprehensive range of solutions to enable safe and accessible mobility across Australia and New Zealand.
If you're interested to join our commercial bid team based in Sydney or Perth office to work on some of the greatest rail turnkey projects in Australia, we'll offer you the support to make it happen!
Change the future with us.
Reporting to the Sales and Tendering Commercial Manager, you will look after Siemens Mobility portfolio from EPC side onshore (Metro vehicles, Rail Electrification, Signalling, Platform Screen Doors, F-SCADA, Depot Workshop Equipment, Communication), together with respective full maintenance offer.
- Manage all relevant bid tasks in commercial bid management areas, supporting effective, profitable business and accountable management in assigned area of responsibility.
- Analyse contract and financial conditions (either from customer, consortium partner and major subcontractors, if applicable), prepare bid documents and coordinate them with all involved stakeholders.
- Take ownership for the commercial correctness, credit worthiness check of important external stakeholders, particularly direct customers and open consortium partners.
- Prepare and present bids to involved management levels in our headquarter, regional and local management, in line with our internal management approval process (LoA).
- Coordinate and prioritise bid activities from financial, accounting, contractual and commercial point of view, within the scope of the applicable business processes for sales and bidding.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You have prior commercial experience in a project-driven environment, preferably in sales positions.
- You are experienced in Siemens systems, or validated experience in the rail industry. We’d love to see your experience in Siemens Mobility solutions!
- You come with background in project controlling and reporting.
- Tertiary education in Economics, Finance, Business Administration or related fields.
What We Offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career, professional & personal development
- National & International opportunities
- Positive, inclusive and relaxed working environment
- Industry leading parental leave package
- Novated Leasing available
- Discounts on Goods & Services
- Siemens Share Options
Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? If so, we'd like to meet you!
We support a diverse workforce.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time