If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
The Digital Industry Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products – be it the automotive or aerospace industry, mechanical engineering or other interesting sectors.
Your mission in new role:
Work together with different engineers in our Agile development team, to design, implement, maintain, enhance, test and debug for Siemens IPC products. You will join our journey to the new industrial computing world and AI application.
Your new role – Challenging and future oriented
- You will make SW design concept and plan with other engineers together for a new generation of IPC product, IPC based machine vision or intelligent system by understanding customer value.
- You will be part of a newly created, fun, innovate, diverse and international team.
- You plan SW development work package with balance of cost, schedule, and quality, under suitable effort estimation, manage the implementation and continues improvement for better solution in projects.
- You need to implement, or lead implement the software design, coding, testing, debugging, problem solving, reporting during the whole PLM process under the Agile context.
- You also support test engineers for more automation test ideas to speed up the testing.
- You make decision based on technical judgement and business analysis, have big view for SW related products to support different engineers to solve problem.
- In addition to your developer role you can also take other functions in the area of the architecture, or also as a Product owner in near future.
- You love continuous learning and sharing to team members and be unafraid of bring new ideas forward.
Your Qualifications – solid and appropriate
- Ideally you have successfully completed university education in the areas of Informatics, mathematics, physics, engineering sciences or you will have earned the recognition of such academic achievements based on practical programming experiences.
- You have good logic and strategic thinking and deep level debug skills and have more than 5 years of professional experience in SW/FW development.
- You have substantiated knowledge and hands-on experiences in computer vision, artificial intelligence frameworks or related fields.
- You must demonstrate expertise in C/C++, Python programing languages and multithread environment with strong OOA/OOP background.
- You must have strong knowledge to the Linux OS and embedded system development.
- You have good cooperation experiences with Intel/AMD such CPU vendor, or AMI/Insyde such BIOS vendor.
- You provide substantiated knowledge and experiences in customer value, strategic thinking on product development, with basic project management experiences is preferred.
- Sense of marketing and new technology trend.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time