Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers (SHS), was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sounds interesting?
Then come in and join our Thailand team as Legal Counsel to be responsible of the Legal and Compliance function and support the business in Thailand, Myanmar, and Cambodia.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will provide business-oriented solutions and advice to the management, business areas and corporate departments in Siemens Healthcare entities and offices located in Thailand, Myanmar and Cambodia and other ASEAN countries to facilitate the business goals and objectives.
- You will advise all business areas and corporate departments on legal questions and issues, including drafting, reviewing and negotiation of all legal documents and transactional support on key deals and projects, in order to mitigate risk exposures to Siemens Healthineers.
- You will assist the sales teams in preparation of commercial bids from a legal perspective and to support in the contractual structuring of projects and bids. This will include reviewing of tender documents, framework agreements, collaboration agreements, supply and services agreements and consortium agreements in close cooperation with sales team and commercial counterparts.
- You will manage project specific limits of authorization (risk management tool) regarding release/approval of specific contract risks.
- You will support business area’s procurement department in respect of contractual aspects.
- You represent the company during customer negotiations to ensure efficient handling and resolution of legal issues.
- You will work with relevant internal departments to review insurance and tax matters, bank bond & guarantees, letter of credits and export control issues.
- You will manage disputes and claim management process including liaising with and supervising external lawyers.
- You support in the area of data privacy (in particular, incident management, and expertise management).
- You provide legal support in compliance related matters.
- You will actively participate in the development of processes and policies relating to the Legal Department.
- You will conduct or facilitate in-house legal training as required by the business and other corporate departments.
- You will support business in all Compliance related matters relevant to in the areas of compliance risk management, policies and procedures, training and communications, advice and support, whistleblowing channels, compliance controls, monitoring and compliance reviews, compliance audits, investigations, consequences for misconduct, remediation, and case tracking.
- You will actively support and drive the Compliance function in Thailand, in particular in setting up uniform processes and in providing business-oriented solutions and advice to the management, business areas and corporate departments in Thailand.
- You will manage the Compliance Review Board.
- You provide advice and support regarding compliance policies and matters (e.g. business advisor on compliance topics, decision making in relation to compliance tool approvals such as BPC, Gifts & Hospitality, SpoDoM).
- You will handle compliance cases which includes conducting investigations.
- You will coordinate and run selected compliance-related projects and training sessions, including implementation of policies, tools and controls and conducting of trainings.
- You will review and update of local policies, guidelines and circulars.
- You undertake such duties as and when assigned by the Head of Compliance ASEAN.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://siemens-healthineers.com
Your qualifications and experiences:
- Good degree in Law with at least 6 years PQE from a leading law firm or MNC.
- MNC experience is advantageous.
Your personality and skills:
- You have good analytical and drafting skills, organized and committed to deadlines.
- You have strong negotiation skills and experience, with keen ability to evaluate all legal implications with a focus on solutions and results.
- You have a robust personality with high levels of energy and drive.
- You are self-motivated, with an ability to work under pressure and to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic corporate environment.
- You are adaptable and commercially minded team player with a collegial personality.
- You have professional ethics and high level of integrity.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with high level of proficiency in verbal and written English.
- You are willing to travel for negotiations and stay in close contact with the business.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Career Site at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here (https://talent.siemens.com/stayconnected) to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time