Then come and join our global team as Team Lead (f/m/d) Global Solution Sales, Focus Oncology to support our sales organization in developing new markets efficiently – and of course with a focus on our customers’ needs.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will proactively drive global synergies for the Oncology portfolio between Siemens Healthineers and Varian for Enterprise Services. In addition, you will lead a team of ES Solution Sales Managers
- You will support the ES sales organization on a global level in initiating and developing successful ES offerings for our customers
- You will be responsible for sales positioning of new portfolio elements in the oncology space (including market planning, customization, launch support, etc.)
- You will actively contribute to sales competency development, deliver content and presentations for training, workshops, and support customer visits to headquarters and sales events
- Your team responsibilities will include supporting zones, new service development, annual technology ribbon development, maintaining and developing global sales tools, and supporting core sales processes such as LoA, MTA
- You will be responsible for cross organizational issues
- Key KPIs for this role are funnel growth, new order volume, portfolio development, and sales competency
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Value Partnerships
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in the field of natural sciences, medicine or economics
- You convince with many years of professional experience in the field of oncology as well as in the field of healthcare in general. Therefore, you have a very profound knowledge of international healthcare markets, healthcare systems and reimbursement systems
- In addition, you have many years of sales experience in the oncology environment and have successfully developed attractive service solutions for healthcare customers (from consulting to contracting, outsourcing and capital raising)
- You are experienced in driving cross-organizational issues and building networks and also have several years of technical and disciplinary leadership experience
- You have proven knowledge of the clinical environment and are familiar with our clients' processes
- Additional experience in diagnostic imaging, digitalization in healthcare or healthcare consulting is an advantage
- Ideally, you already have international management experience in oncology
Your attributes and skills:
- You have strong communication skills and excellent English language skills that enable you to communicate easily and at eye level with different business units, cultures and management levels in an international environment. German language skills are an advantage
- You have strong intercultural skills
- You approach tasks in a structured, results-oriented manner and with a confident demeanor. You put entrepreneurial action and decision-making in the foreground and independently develop your network based on trust
- You understand the risks and opportunities of long-term projects
- You have a sound knowledge of modern sales processes and virtual working methods and enjoy passing on your knowledge to others.
- We lead by being lean: you enjoy working in an agile environment that is subject to continuous improvement and optimization
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Barbara Höhne.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time