We are an R&D center located in Prague and our goal is to develop a new generation of devices to control railway traffic. The modernization of the railway tracks is a trending topic worldwide and we are offering them modern, digitalized solutions such as a distributed network of railway control modules, train onboard devices, or a completely new concept of level-crossing.
What does our R&D look like?
Our Prague department consists of more than 100 developers, testers, and other experts. We are developing both software and hardware products with full product responsibility. We take care of the complete development process – from architecture concepts to final validation.
What does your future team look like?
Our cross functional team consists of about 15 people. Our goal is to develop embedded elements for decentralized systems of rail automation. These elements fulfill the highest requirements on Safety (SIL 4) and Cyber Security (SL3). Our applications are written in C++. We have a fully established CI/CD process.
What will be your task?
- Plan, coordinate and be responsible for SW testing of product
- Design, develop, review, and maintain automated tests based on analyses of software and system requirements
- Define test strategy in the context of the complete SW development process
- Build up test environment
- Keep and maintain QA & Automation metrics
- Analyze the test results and cooperate on bug fixing with developers
- Work closely with architects, developers, testers, project manager, …
- Creation of documentation
What do you need to become a part of our team?
- Development skills in C++
- Experience with SW testing
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem solving
- You can speak English (the meetings, documentation in English)
- Real focus on quality
What would we appreciate if you have extra?
- Knowledge of scripting
- Knowledge of Git/GitLab, DOORS, CppUTest
- Experience with CI/CD
- Signing bonus in amount of CZK 50,000
- Up to 33 days of holiday
- Working hours as you organize them (you should be available between 10 am and 2 pm)
- Possibility of working from home for a better work-life balance
- Personal annual budget in the amount of CZK 24,000 or CZK 48,000 (depending on seniority), which you can use for various leisure-time activities in our cafeteria
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time