As Junior Account Development Representative you will be responsible for qualifying new potential business opportunities and enriching CRM database with account intelligence and information on new contact personas gathered from conducting outbound prospecting activities. You will be working in collaboration with senior Account Development Representative colleagues on the same team.
Account development is an integral part of the sales and portfolio development teams aligned to support deployment of various go to market tactics including working with social selling channels and leveraging engagement with customers to various direct and indirect run sales programs.
Successful candidate will be able to add good quality business intelligence on target accounts, introduce new qualified contacts on CRM database, and ultimately contribute toward new business closed won revenue. If you are energetic, target focused, and would like to start or develop a new career in sales, this position is a great opportunity to consider.
- Validate new contacts driven from sales and portfolio development engagements
- Build out buying groups (influencing target personas) to enrich opportunities creating pipeline velocity
- Identify new contacts by conducting research and outbound prospecting activities for assigned target accounts
- Create and develop sales pipeline from prospecting activities
- Gather intelligence and enrich contact records to maintain and evolve CRM data
- Support collaboration with marketing and sales on the recruitment of key personas, in target accounts, to customer activities such as sales focused events and webinars
- Develop new sales opportunities identified from Siemens social selling channels
- A Bachelor's degree or its equivalent work experience
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to listen and comprehend customers’ needs accurately
- Strong desire in establishing and maintaining strong relationships with client
- Ability to Work on set routine assignments, often requiring sales judgment
- Strong organizational, planning, and prioritization skills are required
- Able to keep forms and record logs maintaining accurate and detailed files on all prospecting activities conducted with individual customer contacts and respective customer accounts
- Comfortable holding non-scripted sales conversation demonstrating ability to think outside the box in finding new and creative ways to initiate sales discussions with new potential customers
- Work cross functionally within a dynamic team contributing towards achieving overall corporate goals
Desired Candidates / Advantages:
- Previous work experience in similar role with proven track record would be an advantage
- Sales/customer service role via telephone would be an advantage
- Exposure of social selling platforms would be an advantage
- Experience of working with CRM tool (SalesForce.com) would be an advantage
- High proficiency in the MS Office suite
- Multi lingual fluency (Mother tongue & +2 other languages) would be an advantage
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time