The Cloud Customer Success Manager serves as the point of contact for Siemens DI SW Cloud customers within the customer region.
Cloud Customer Success Managers duties include:
- Maintain operational relationships with Cloud customers.
- Through daily activities, strive for a high degree of customer satisfaction resulting in a positive reference for the services that the Customer is consuming from Siemens DI SW Cloud Services.
- Represent their customers as a single point of contact within Siemens DI SW Cloud services and partner with Customer System Administrators and Leadership along with Siemens DI SW CS Leadership to bind them together in a working team.
- Monitor and proactively manage all delivery and service obligations to insure the proper quality of service is consistently provided to our customers.
- Review, coordinate and oversee successful completion (by support staff) of all Service Requests.
- Handle day-to-day Customer relationship and when necessary for crises or escalations, connect the appropriate parties to reach resolution.
- Educate the customer on the most effective and efficient way to use Siemens DI SW Cloud Services processes, products, tools, systems, interfaces and procedures.
- Drive internal processes to ensure the highest quality of service, and work with teams to improve as needed. Maintain accurate account information.
- Perform with a high level of autonomy, reporting to management regularly on customer status and striving to keep escalations at a minimum while keeping leadership appraised of any possible flare points.
- Excels individually while contributing to the team dynamic by providing direction and mentorship of others in addition to sharing any relevant product information or issues with the team.
- Based upon interaction with customer teams, make recommendations to relevant Account Managers for possible up-sell activities to include services, add-ons, etc.
- Track, update and close all Service Request tickets for assigned customers.
- Develop, manage, and present period service improvement plans internally and with customers.
- Monitor incident management queue for service interruptions impacting assigned customers.
- Proactively communicate to assigned customers throughout service interruption events. Partner with Operation Center to run and facilitate any service incident impacting assigned customers.
- Recognize chronic or reoccurring trends in service interruptions and elevate them to Senior Management.
- Creation of monthly system and infrastructure performance reports.
- Create and contribute to an environment that is geared to innovation, high productivity, high quality and customer service.
- Performs non-technical project completion using, typically from initiation through delivery.
- Duties and tasks are varied and complex; independent judgment needed. Fully competent in own area of expertise.
- BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
- Prefer 5 years of customer success management.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Develops and manages the Siemens DI SW Cloud Services relationship with a designated small number of medium accounts throughout engagement.
- Maximizes the customers’ use of Support Services, drives high degree of satisfaction and reference ability, and to protects and enhances Support revenue streams.
- Main contact for .Siemens DI SW Cloud Services customers. Manages the contract, or delivery engagement as defined by Siemens DI SW CS.
- Develops and maintains relationships with senior management across lines of business and third parties.
- Assists in the Planning and deployment support activities to ensure effective delivery within agreed budgetary constraints.
- Advises the account on effective and efficient way to use Siemens Cloud support services and products, tools, systems, interfaces, and procedures.
- Assures and improves the quality of the service, and maintains accurate account information.
- Communicates opportunities for customers to engage with Siemens DI SW Cloud Services such as technical events and business seminars. Assists in the renewal of Support contracts, and contributes to pre-sales activities.
- 4-6 years relevant work experience. Strong account management skills acquired through advanced training, study and experience.
- Extensive exposure to medium accounts needing subtle management often in difficult circumstances.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time