Together we make the difference
Siemens PLM Software, a business unit of the Siemens Digital Factory Division, is a leading global provider of software, systems and services for product lifecycle management and the management of production processes with over 15 million licensed users and more than 140,000 customers around the world . Siemens PLM Software, headquartered in Plano, Texas, provides industrial software solutions in close cooperation with its customers. You support companies in turning decisive innovations into reality and thus achieving a sustainable competitive advantage. When it comes to the future of industry, there is no getting around us.
Become part of our team as an "Application Support Engineer " for Simcenter STAR-CCM + at our location in Wroclaw.
Your new field of activity - challenging and future-oriented
- You are the proactive advisor to our customers on technical challenges when using our CFD software Simcenter STAR-CCM + in practice
- You do presentations and product demonstrations and inspire your contacts with the diverse technical possibilities of our Simcenter STAR-CCM + solutions
- You will develop methodical approaches to embed our products in the already existing, heterogeneous landscapes of the customer
- You maintain and develop new customer relationships through regular on-site visits to the customer
- You take on the conception and implementation of workshops, training courses and seminars.
- You cooperate closely across departments within Siemens PLM and thus contribute to software development and sales, among other things.
Your qualifications - well-founded and adequate
- You are enthusiastic about new technologies and digital development processes (digital twin)
- You have successfully completed a technical degree with a focus on fluid mechanics
- You have fun thinking about customer processes and problems and working on frequently changing topics
- You enjoy working in an international team and exchange ideas with colleagues in English or German.
- You already have initial experience with the use of commercial CFD software and ideally programming skills (e.g. Java)
- You are willing to travel and enjoy working directly with customers
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time