Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Provide professional trainings to customers (standard training, avdvance training, MC onsite training/support) (Full)
2. Provide gobal system upgrading training (Full)
3. Provide CDV training (2nd Resp.)
4. Customer Caring (Full)
5. Compliant and trouble shooting handling(Support)
Your qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor degree (or above) with major in medical imaging, clinical medicine and related discipline
- >= 3 years' professional experiences in a clinic or equivalent background. Work experience with Siemens System preferrable
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time