If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2020, which ended on September 30, 2020, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €9.1 billion and had around 38,500 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You will be responsible for the social media channel strategy and the brand positioning of Siemens Mobility GmbH on social media based on it. In this role, you will develop digital communication campaigns and work closely with colleagues (f/m/d) from the business units and regions on their implementation.
- You will steer our community management and plan creative measures to continuously expand and strengthen our communities.
- Your task will be to effectively address our target groups through cross-media storytelling across all digital communication channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube) and to raise our channels to a new level.
- You will take on production responsibility for relevant community formats, increasing engagement and connectedness with the Siemens Mobility brand (e.g. World Photography Day).
- You will actively engage with the results of social media reporting and derive action premises for our channel strategy.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have a degree (Master) in communication sciences, marketing, business administration or comparable and bring several years of sound professional experience.
- The creative design of social media channels is in your DNA.
- In particular, you have brand & digital content marketing expertise, while bringing the necessary love for storytelling and people communication.
- You are creative and enjoy developing new concepts that go beyond what is already known and take communication to a new level.
- You also have a very good understanding of how to collaborate in global, functional teams, while also having the necessary assertiveness to move your issues forward.
- You are stress-resistant and convince us with an efficient work ethic and fast responsiveness to company-relevant developments in social networks.
- You have a very good command of written and spoken German and English and are willing to travel (~30%).
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mrs. Julia Krzystek.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time