If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2020, which ended on September 30, 2020, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €9.1 billion and had around 38,500 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- In your new challenging role, you will write and create excellent and outstanding speeches, presentations and other sensitive materials for our Siemens Mobility Managing Board.
- You will also manage their social media accounts along the defined communication strategy for the external management presence.
- Furthermore, you will edit and create speeches, talking points, white papers, opinion pieces and other stakeholder information and position them on the social media channels in line with the thought leadership strategy.
- You will work closely with the business units and the management offices to develop speech content and other communication measures, developing your own approaches in line with the Siemens Mobility communication strategy.
- Next to this, you will support Managing Board Member(s) at internal and external events by preparing and accompanying them.
- In addition, you will analyze and solicit feedback from the relevant stakeholders/audiences on the effectiveness of statements or speeches or the relevance on social media channels.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have a university master’s degree in social sciences, Communications or equivalent.
- In addition, you have long-term professional experience in executive speechwriting and/or journalism, with an excellent understanding of economic and business-related issues.
- You have excellent writing and editing skills with proven speech writing and opinion piece skills.
- You have a profound understanding of the functionality of digital communication channels and their importance in thought leadership.
- Next to this, you are able to create and write speeches / materials that are personally and professionally representative of the Siemens Managing Board member(s).
- You understand yourself as a role model for change and transformation in a fast-changing and dynamic environment.
- Business fluent English language skills and fluent German language skills round off your profile.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mrs. Julia Krzystek.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time