What are my responsibilities?
- You are responsible for consulting on and conception of solution modules for the secure design of applications, products, and solutions of the Siemens business units worldwide.Your colleagues will accompany you throughout the process.
- You coach stakeholders throughout the business on cyber security processes, e.g., project managers and developers with focus on Identity and Access Management. You consolidate the needs and interest of diverse stakeholders with cyber security requirements.
- In addition, you research and develop in the field of cyber security focusing on Identity and Access Management, e.g., defining security architectures for public Cloud, Kubernetes-based infrastructures or IIoT, follow and share knowledge on evolving standards, security best practices, and open source software.
- You design reusable security building blocks as well as secure large industrial and infrastructure solutions.
- You identify new opportunities for innovation and value-delivery as well as you are responsible for project management.
- You successfully completed your master’s degree in computer science or similar, preferably with a focus on IT security, cyber security or information security, or equivalent experience
- You have first experience in the field of cyber security in at least one of the following domains: microservice architectures (e.g. public Cloud/Kubernetes), IIoT/OT environments, or Enterprise IT use cases
- Knowledge in the area of security architectures as well as ability to clearly present and communicate technical contexts / scientific work make you stand out
- You enjoy developing cyber security architectures. Project management skills and certifications a plus
- Strong communication skills in English as well as willingness to travel up to 20% round off your profile, German is a plus
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time