Then come and join our global team as Global Clinical Marketing Manager (f/m/d) for Liver Cancer to advance the future of cancer care.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for initiating, coordinating and implementing cross business line marketing strategies and tactics for the clinical condition liver cancer across all imaging modalities
- You will support sales in the marketing and promoting liver cancer solutions and in the subsequent provision of customer support in the most important markets around the world
- You will act as the central point of contact for our most important customers in this field around the world
- Working autonomously, you will monitor the clinical market trends and the behavior of our competitors
- You will coordinate the relationship with the main specialist societies
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Clinical Imaging Solutions
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in the field of natural sciences
- You convince with many years of professional experience in clinical marketing, e.g. also in the field of pharmaceuticals or imaging. Experience in the field of oncology is an advantage
- You have very profound knowledge in the field of product management for medical devices
- You are used to working cross-functionally in a global environment
- You have experience in successfully managing the expectations of different stakeholders, e.g. commercial, medical and technical contacts and act as a contact person at eye level at all times
Your attributes and skills:
- You have strong presentation and communication skills as well as excellent English skills, which enable you to communicate easily and at eye level with different business units, cultures and management levels in an international environment. German language skills are an advantage
- You have experience working in multidisciplinary teams as well as intercultural experience
- You are willing to travel to our national and international locations for project-related business trips
- Your personal qualities include creativity, initiative, assertiveness and a results-oriented attitude
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Barbara Höhne.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time