Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.What you’ll be doing
The Hardware Engineer´s primary responsibility is to develop and maintain hardware products in the instrumentation domain.Responsibilities include:
- The development of hardware products using advanced development technologies
- Development includes design, modelling / simulation, prototyping, documentation, design for manufacturability and testability, design for quality
- Participation in related testing as needed
- MSc/BSc in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Knowledge and experience in HW / circuit design in one or more of the following fields: analogue circuits, high current circuits, PSU-s, digital HW design, mixed signal design
- Proven experience in HW Engineering
- Understanding of analogue measurement technology
- User level knowledge of Xpedition is a definite plus
- One or more of the followings is welcome: knowledge of microelectronics, hardware related firmware / software development, EMC, thermal aspects of electronics
- Experience in team projects, end-to-end development of HW modules (schematic, layout, manufacturing documentation, first batch validation)
- Good and pro-active oral and written communication skills in English are required, Hungarian language skills are an asset.
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We have some of the most inquisitive minds working across the world, re-imagining the future and doing outstanding things. Join our Talent Community today and let's stay connected in areas that interest you: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs/digital-minds.html
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Kft.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time