The Hardware Engineer´s primary responsibility is to develop and maintain hardware products in the instrumentation domain.
- The development of hardware products using advanced development technologies.
- Development includes design, modelling / simulation, prototyping, documentation, design for manufacturability and testability, design for quality.
- Participation in related testing as needed.
- MSc/BSc in Electrical Engineering or related field & industry experience in hardware development
- Knowledge and experience in HW / circuit design in one or more of the following fields: analogue circuits, high current circuits, PSU-s, digital HW design, mixed signal design
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in HW Engineering
- Understanding analogue measurement technology
- User level knowledge of Xpedition is a definite plus
- One or more of the followings are welcome: knowledge of microelectronics, hardware related firmware / software development, EMC, thermal aspects of electronics
- Experience in team projects, end-to-end development of HW modules (schematic, layout, manufacturing documentation, first batch validation)
- Good and pro-active oral and written communication skills in English are required, Hungarian language skills are an asset.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Kft.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time