We're enhancing the way we live and work by intelligently connecting energy systems, buildings and industries!
Smart infrastructure from Siemens makes the world a more connected and caring place – where resources are valued, where impact on the world is considered, where sustainable energy is delivered reliably and efficiently. It provides the flexible infrastructure to allow society to evolve and respond to changing conditions. Technology and the ingenuity of people come together to be at one with our environments and to care for our world. We do this from the macro to the micro level, from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. Siemens offers a broad portfolio of grid control and automation; low- and medium-voltage power distribution, switching and control; and building automation, fire safety and security, HVAC control and energy solutions.Join us! We Make Real What Matters. This Is Your Role.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of Smart Building. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Change the future with us.
Our Sales experts are the eyes and ears of our customers. They do not wait; they take the initiative. They transform “That sounds interesting!” into actual contracts, paving the way for new avenues of business. Join our team, and we will give you the latest knowledge and independence for autonomous action and decision-making, helping you become a trusted partner in customer relationships.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure is currently searching for an experienced sales manager, Digital Enterprise Business to lead sales and business development activities for Karnataka, Telangana, and AndraPradesh. As the sales manager of Digital Enterprise Business, you will ensure a healthy sales pipeline, build relationships, negotiate contracts, and bring the account across the finish line. If you are in search of high-growth tech exposure and would enjoy working as the face of a brand through establishing and developing partner relations — this role is for you. Execute the business’ go-to-market strategy.
- Collaborate with Siemens branch account executives on identifying and targeting customers that can best benefit from our Smart Building cloud-based offerings including workplace safety, employee experience, space utilization and many others.
- Work closely with the customer and support team members to align offerings, further develop use cases, and negotiate revenue generating contracts with the goal of establishing Siemens as a trusted partner in innovation.
- Develop a healthy sales pipeline by identifying, filtering, negotiating, and launching new relationships in the target geography and vertical markets.
- Provide accurate and current view of account penetration, sales performance and customer satisfaction including health of the funnel/pipeline.
- Identify, reach, and engage key decision makers and influencers in your zone through existing relationships, networking, personal connections, client references, and industry events.
- Educate on and promote the IoT solutions and services within the commercial construction market that includes, Consultants, Architects, Engineers, General Contractors, Developers, Property Managers and Building Owners.
- Leverage internal organization vertical market expertise and help local sales create, present and deliver use cases for customers in your zone.
- Research, develop and maintain competitive information resources.
- Keep abreast of and disseminate new product and industry knowledge to internal team members.
- Display a strong team-player attitude by collaborating effectively with a matrix-structured, internal network of stakeholders.
What will you need to succeed?
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
- A minimum of 5 years of proven experience in selling complex solutions and services (ideally SaaS, enterprise software, IoT platform, real estate technology or building controls technology), understanding the needs and language of the customer.
- Strong experience in consultative selling preferably in digital practice
- You will have high level customer relationships with senior executives and technical buyers at Fortune 500 companies including a diverse ecosystem of key partners such as IT and Line-of-Business executives. You have a defined track record of establishing successful partnerships in innovation.
- Successful track record achieving or exceeding annual quota SaaS and/or enterprise software solutions attainment and subscription metrics.
- You can develop and critically analyze a sales pipeline, forecast, and report on relevant metrics using Salesforce and related tools.
- You are a strong team player and collaborator, with robust interpersonal skills that consistently foster positive working relationships within the sales team and beyond.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred, ideally in a relevant subject such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and relevant Technology degrees
- Willingness and flexibility to travel up to 40% of the time, domestically as required.
- Able to work remotely, independently with different time zones.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities & Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Smart Infrastructure at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/topic-areas/smart-infrastructure.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time