Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our Customer Care & development team in Italy as Application Specialist for Hemostasis for the following Regions: Emilia Romagna, Marche, Veneto, Trentino Alto Adige, Friuli Venezia Giulia.
We are looking for a highly motivated and hands-on hemostasis expert to join our fast-growing and powerful team reporting to the Customer Care & Development Manager
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· You will take care of post sales direct problem-solving trough method applications or troubleshooting or by activating the specific technical service or application support and reaching consequent customer satisfaction
· You will take care of onsite instrument installation, customer training and follow up regarding Hemostasis and Plasmaprotein product line.
· You will take care of system’s performance monitoring by measuring selected KPIs
· You will take care of new eventually customer’s need giving your direct support or activating internal support channels
· Responsible for taking care of customer needs evolution and leveraging the scientific aspects (eg: modification of existing products, upgrading or extending existing / new products)
Your qualifications and experience:
- At least 3-5 years' experience in hemostasis / coagulation
Your attributes and skills:
- Competence in interactive communication, problem solving and decision making
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills with ability to communicate complex technical / clinical content in an easy-to-understand manner
- Good and fluent English in both written and oral communication
- Based in Emilia Romagna
- Availability to travel
· Dynamic and proactive with personal initiative to reach the targets
· Curiosity and continuous openness to learn, flexibility and availability also to move into the region assigned
· Able to work independently, as well as an effective team player and respectful of diversity
· Good knowledge of MS Office Package (Powerpoint, Excel etc.)
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.r.l.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time