We’ve got ideas for the future of traffic. Can you help us bring them to life? Join us as a Call Centre Operator within our Intelligent Traffic Solutions business and be a part of our Contact Centre team in the Service Operations Centre.
The Service Operations Centre combines expertise from various departments to deliver a traffic management service. Within this role you will be responsible for managing faults that are reported via various means such as telephone, E-mail and fault management systems. You will also be referring to and interpreting contract information to ensure faults are appropriately managed as per individual contract requirements.
Working on your own initiative and as part of a team, you will ensure all tasks are managed and completed as per the timescales. You would be a great at communicating at all levels with customers, contract managers, colleagues and department managers.
You will be expected to develop an expert understanding of our customers requirements and support our local service teams whilst helping to establish our department within Siemens Mobility with both internal and external customers.
- Working with local service teams to mobilise appropriate responses to high priority, high profile incidents and emergency responses
- Ensuring that all faults are reported and despatched appropriately to support high levels of operational productivity
- Developing an acute understanding of our customer’s requirement in order to work in a
- fast paced, challenging environment
- Call logging & email handling from internal and external customers, including members of the public.
- Take responsibility for an amount of customers and ensure all faults and contract documentation
is update and relevant.
- Monitoring of fault management systems and interfaces, identifying and creating faults when necessary.
- Providing service teams with admin and reporting support where necessary
- Achieve business and local targets set by team leader
- Follow daily schedules to ensure operation of SOC tasks are completed and acknowledged.
- Liaise with IT and ensure all system issues are reported within good time.
- Liaise with local service team in creation of new sites added to maintenance contracts and uploadonto fault management system.
- Desk audits, this mandatory to ensure working space is safe
This role will entail covering shifts between:
- Monday – Friday 5:00am – 8:00pm
- Approximately 1 in 4 weekends between 9:00am and 5:00pm (rotating around the team)
There will also be some lone working and a shift allowance of 15% on top of the basic salary is included in the remuneration package.
Our focus with the 'new normal' is working where you're most productive, with an average across Siemens of 2-3 days mobile working per week (i.e., home) where that suits the individual and role, and the remaining days, you will be working from our Poole, Dorset site.
What skills do you need to apply for this role
- PC Skills are essential with experience of Microsoft packages advantageous
- Experience of working within a Call Centre environment or within administration/Co-ordination and dealing with customers is highly advantageous
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team and take ownership of tasks and incidents through to completion
- Ability to build relationships with colleagues and customers
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven ability to work well under pressure
- Organisational and problem solving skills
- Self-motivator who can demonstrate good initiative
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 385,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them. We have offices across the UK, full of talented individual’s helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
What else do you need to know?
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, holiday allowance and pension. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We are proud to announce that we have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Yunex Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time