At Siemens digital factory in Chengdu (SEWC), we’re looking for a quality engineer to manage the quality of our industrial automation products and its components.
The role would interface and collaborate with a wide range of internal partners (e.g. R&D, Procurement, Production, Supply Chain Management, Customer Service & Product Management) and a scale of component suppliers, aiming to ensure word-class quality of our product, also drive value add activities/projects along with both product lifecycle and component lifecycle.
- Participate in new product development project(s) as quality representative. Review and improve quality specification and requirements with project team.
- Define, implement and improve quality control plan for assigned product(s) and selected components; drive continuous quality improvement.
- Engage new supplier qualification and new component introduction. Review, implement and improve component specification, qualification plan, inspection plan and relevant technics.
- Manage the quality complaints at both product & component level.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, majored in Electrical / Mechatronics / Mechanical engineering.
- Basic knowledge of electronic manufacturing process/technology and quality management process/method.
- Able to read drawings and technical specifications.
- Proven knowledge in one of these areas is a plus: Vision AI, Data Analytics. Coding experience preferably with Python.
- Passionate, initiative and fast learner in a dynamic environment.
- Fluent English.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industrial Automation Products Ltd., Chengdu
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time