Service Sales Engineer - Digital Solution& Services (UAE)
Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio, hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Join our Smart Infrastructure Managed Service division as the Digital Sales and Solution Engineer and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
In this role you will be responsible to develop leads, opportunities and sell Digital Services and Solutions to installed base customers in the UAE & Oman region and grow the digital service business. Lead business development and sales activities to build the digital service business, working jointly with the service sales and service operations team in the country.
- Promote and sell Digital Service business models based on SaaS and Digital Solutions.
- Gather and maintain business intelligence which includes key customer pain points, technology innovations, and competitors’ Digitalization portfolio
- Develop Strategic Digital/IT and Industry Partners to strengthen Digital Service offering
- Organize and manage cocreation workshops with our customers, to develop new digitalization solutions / tools / applications to help fulfill customers’ business KPIs
- Contribute to achieve sales organization's financial and strategic objectives
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering and relevant Technology certifications
- Minimum 5 years of relevant sales and business development experience.
- Significant exposure to the software industry and strong affinity for digital solutions.
- Strong IT, Software, Cloud, IoT platform experience
- Excellent influencing and networking skills, paired with stakeholder management.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time