Who we are| Our Culture:
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020What does a Branch General Manager do, you ask?
We are looking for a dedicated leader for the Hartford Branch. The Branch conducts business in two states, (CT and Western Mass) with the majority of business volume being in CT and the remaining balance in W. Mass The business mix of revenue is on the service offers with solutions making up the rest of the revenue. Our business is made up of: Digital Services, IoT Solutions, Building Automation, Fire Life Safety, Security, Energy Services, Mechanical Services, and Electrical Services.
The Branch General Manager is expected to increase the market share, annual revenues and margin via specific improvements including but not limited to:
- Growth of the Automation, Fire Solutions, Security Business.
- Growth of Automation Business faster than market: through the Expanded portfolio, Digital Services and IoT Solutions.
- Achieving a competitive advantage in SMART INFRASTRUCTURE Solutions based on the company’s Smart Building strategies combined with Smart Project Delivery.
- Protect and Grow the Service Base: Through the following programs:
- Implementation of digital service transformation – moving from break/fix services to out-come based services and predictive/analytic services. Gaining new customers from digital services portfolio.
- Expanded Portfolio Services: Electrical, Mechanical, Energy, Sprinkler, and eMobility.
- Scalable Digital Enterprise Solutions.
- Migration to state-of-the-art technologies.
- Improve competitiveness and profitability through Siemens Competitiveness Program.
- Establish and implement plans for consistent profitable growth across all Siemens Smart Infrastructure Business Lines in Connecticut and Western Mass.
- Establish the appropriate structure and development of the individual members of the Management team.
- Foster employee engagement and the ownership culture to improve performance, enhance our customers’ experience, and drive local innovation.
- Drive continuous improvement of the Customer Experience.
- Represent Siemens Smart Infrastructure to customers, in the communities we do business and with leaders with vision and market influencers in the marketplace.
- Implementation of the Smart Infrastructure Digital Business Strategy.
- Increase growth of the Service business, specifically SAR, Outcome Based Services, and IoT Services.
- Implementation of Digital Services and Digital Enterprise Business Strategies to protect our base and capture new customers.
- Implementation of Smart Building and Come Back with Confidence strategies, be the leader in the marketplace.
- Improvement of the Customer Experience through account management with focus on new role of Client Service Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing or other related field, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years sales or operations management experience with a proven track record to lead, empower, and direct personnel toward achievement of a common goal within the fire industry, security industry, building automation industry, or similar technical industry
- An experienced P&L manager with demonstrated results in delivering performance to budget
- A manager with skills, knowledge, and experience, in Operations or Sales, Solutions or Service.
- Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing and must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
- Qualified applicants must not require visa sponsorship from Siemens to begin working in the United States or in the future.
- This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
Join us! Together we can build a better future for our world.
We’ve got a lot to offer. How about you?
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, domestic partner status, disability, weight, height or AIDS/HIV status, protected veteran or military status, other categories protected by federal, state, or local law, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.