Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
This is a role well suited to an
ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Staff
Production Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing forward looking solutions to complex problems – with limited direction – in the area of production control systems / tools – in a medical instrument assembly, integration, and test operation
- Driving and leading mid to high level complexity projects with cross functional business partners
- Identifying and leading continuous improvement ideas from fruition to completion
- You will be responsible to support, own, and drive improvements in ancillary business process areas – such as Bar Code Label Printing/Management, Validation, Risk Management, etc..
- Working with supply partners to resolve/develop/refine processes related to higher level assemblies or component parts
- Corrective and Preventative Action – investigation and implementation
may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do
develop your career with Healthineers
- Driving continuous improvement/six sigma initiatives in a manufacturing/business process environment
- Electro-mechanical troubleshooting – complex problems
- Engineering Change Management
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- B.S. degree in an engineering discipline (Mechanical/Electrical/BioMed pref.)
- Experience in project management tools – to execute mid to high complexity projects in production environment
- Expertise with Computer Systems, Networking, Software, Barcode Labeling
- Continuous improvement / Six Sigma / Complex Root Cause analysis
- Excellent communication skills
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for COVID-19 for our U.S. employees, contractors, and business partners, where local conditions allow, who:
- 1) Are customer-facing (e.g., those required to visit a customer/business partner site or interact in-person with customers at any conference or meeting) OR
- 2) Come on-site, whether regularly or occasionally, at any Siemens Healthineers location.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.