- Manage cross team service-level agreement (SLA) deliverables to ensure campaigns execute on time.
- Contribution to and support of direct & indirect target market definitions and go-to-market strategies.
- Team with senior leadership to define investment strategies/priorities, select & prioritize KPIs.
- Analyze Global and Local Industry/Campaign performance and forecasts across demand waterfall including pipeline volume and progression including specific views for segments and regions.
- Actively engage global and zone sales leadership to understand sales goals, identify marketing and sales enablement requirements and gather feedback on marketing activities.
- Communicate to and educate the sales and segment teams about new and planned marketing activities, including global, regional and local programs.
- Ensure that all execution and campaign stakeholders understand the industry plan’s objectives, cadence and KPIs.
- Set plan, campaign and tactics targets, providing regular and consistent feedback on performance to stakeholders.
- Deep knowledge of day to day execution activities and results within the zones.
- This position requires an individual who has both marketing and sales knowledge with strong planning, analytical, execution and communication skills.
- Strong Digital Marketing skills are required.
- Knowledge of the market, specific domain experience and the enthusiasm to communicate our vision to the market while supporting our sales team is essential.
- Knowledge of Heavy Equipment industry a plus.
- Deep knowledge of the B2B sales cycle and how to identify opportunities to maximize demand generation, pipeline contribution and sales opportunity acceleration.
- Able to market to a range of B2B buyers using a wide variety of offers (e.g. white papers, case studies, webcasts) and delivery mechanisms (e.g. social, email, telephone, direct mail, events).
- Fluent in demand generation performance management in a B2B environment, including within the Sirius Decisions/Forester Demand Waterfall.
- Able to align tactical plans with strategies consistently producing results on time and within budget.
- Two or more years working with direct or indirect sales teams in relevant markets developing regional or territory business plans.
- Extensive Inbound Marketing strategy/execution experience.
- Highly motivated, inquisitive and persistent.
- Readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements.
- Highly collaborative and goal/results oriented.
- Fluent in English and highly effective at presenting across a wide range of functional and organizational roles.
- Undergraduate Degree
- Proven marketing experience in the B2B software industry, specific domain experience is preferred
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.