- Identify and target your campaign personas to optimize their customer journeys and deliver the right message at the right time using inbound marketing methods
- Support SEO keyword and competitor research, social marketing and listening, paid search and remarketing using essential tools
- Partner with your team to devise and develop stand-out differentiated inbound digital media campaigns that support prioritized industry and solution-based demand generation objectives
- Plan and coordinate digital media programs and communications across the globe, providing support for local teams in ensuring content is localized and relevant
- Establish detailed A/B testing processes to test content to improve performance
- Deliver digital marketing components of strategic account activation campaigns, collaborating across Demand Generation, Event Marketing, Brand, Business Development, and other teams that drive growth, retention, and renewals
- Regularly report on metrics and make recommendations on how to improve the programs
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field.
- The right person has 2+ years of successful experience across B2B digital and inbound marketing
- Experience with UTMs, lead scoring and funnel optimization
- Experience working in HTML
- A knack for writing or collaborating on engaging copy. Subject lines are your jam.
- Previous experience with SEO software and research tools, ideally SEMRush, Conductor Searchlight, and KeywordsEverywhere
- Previous experience with PPC software and research tools, ideally Google Ads 360
- Previous experience with social media management tools, ideally Sprinklr, LinkedIn Campaign manager, Facebook ads or similar tools
- Experience with LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and beyond
- Google Ads and Google Analytics certification preferred
- Proven record of owning campaign outcomes and optimizing for engagement and conversion metrics. Comfortable owning inquiry targets for your campaign channels.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work optimally across internal and external organizations.
- Possess outstanding problem-solving, analytical, and research skills
- Healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Life insurance covered by Siemens.
- Long-term and short-term disability plans covered by Siemens.
- 401K matching
- Flexible time off, including paid volunteer time off
- Normal office environment or working remotely
- Minimal travel required (less than 15%)
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.