- Execute innovative and creative ABM programs across channels to generate pipeline from concept through execution, i.e., strategy, timeline, budget, design and content support, campaign development and campaign measurement
- Align marketing and sales in establishing account profiles and target personas; develop and maintain a database of named accounts and contacts to ensure campaigns are targeted to the right people
- Provide ongoing data and insights on target accounts and contacts within these accounts utilizing tools and resources to provide value to sales
- Measure, analyze, optimize and report on target account penetration on a monthly, quarterly basis as well as impact of ABM efforts on sales pipeline revenue (marketing sourced or influenced)
- Develop and provide ongoing sales communication to ensure alignment, collaboration, and follow up on marketing generated leads
- Evaluate, select and manage vendors that contribute to ABM strategies like personalization platforms, third party providers, fulfillment services, etc.
- Evangelize ABM across the business, documenting and sharing best practices, driving innovative campaigns, and supporting the development and solidification of the ABM infrastructure.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a high-tech B2B demand generation, ABM, or segment-based marketing role, ideally in the software industry
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or comparable education/experience
- Experience executing innovative, multi-channel ABM programs for enterprise accounts
- Experience working with Sales to coordinate and implement ABM programs
- Experience with targeting, segmentation, and list acquisition
- Strong reporting capabilities and the ability to provide insights and analyze ABM programs
- Familiarity with enterprise sales cycles and how to employ marketing strategies to nurture leads and drive engagement
- Proficiency across major marketing technologies, including ABM and Direct Mail platforms (e.g. Hubspot, Salesforce, DemandBase, Engagio, Sendoso)
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to self-manage
- Healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Life insurance covered by Siemens.
- Long-term and short-term disability plans covered by Siemens.
- 401K matching
- Flexible time off
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.