- Design and implement HANA Development / Data Models for BI Reporting UseCases.
- Do the documentation of implementations.
- Transfer KnowHow across the agile team.
- Collaborate and do technical consulting with PO and BA.
- Be involved in design calls with the client to understand the functional requirements.
- Preparation of Technical Design Documents (TDD)
- Creation of Dimension calculation views for Master data tables
- Creation of Calculation views with join to combine Dimension views with transaction data
- Creation of Variables and Input parameters to filter the data at base level.
- Appliance of static filters based on the functional requirements.
- Creation of Calculated measures to derive the KPI's
- Working on Currency Conversion to bring the amount into target currency
- Creation of stored procedures, Table Functions, hdbi tables, csv importers for parameter tables, etc.
- Support unit testing, Integration testing and Performance testing of HANA models
- Doing performance analysis on HANA models
- Creating diagrams to represent logical flow for HANA models.
- Maintenance/Operations of Apps
- Defining and Requesting HANA Jobs
- Successfully completed university degree Computer or Data Science, Information-oriented Business Administration, Economics or Management or other equivalent technical disciplines.
- The following Technical Skills:
- Data modeling with SAP HANA Studio
- SAP ERP Basic knowledge of tables and data models
- HANA remote resources
- Responsibility with your own tasks and time management
- Capability to work autonomously and commit to the deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills, especially in applying technology solutions to solve business problems.
- Strong communication skills and enjoy interacting with various customers.
- Strong English skills are required
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time