Short description of offered position:
With a comprehensive offer of powerful industrial software and fully integrated automation technologies we at Siemens Digital Industry support producing enterprises to increase flexibility and efficiency of their production processes and in bringing new products faster to the market. That goes for automotive industry, aviation and aerospace, machine building and others. If it is about the future of the industry, there is no way around us.
For this and for many other future projects we need clever people that get involved with their know-how, their creativity and their engagement. People like you! Help us to assess the most thrilling challenges together and to implement what counts. We offer you a chance to really make a difference. What are you waiting for? Take the next step in your career!
Your new work environment - challenging and future-oriented
- We are a highly motivated, dynamic team and are characterized by great involvement and personal commitment. We want to expand our trusting and open-minded working environment.
- You will be the key person in a newly created, fun, innovate, diverse and international team.
- You will coach and support the development team to understand the security related product requirements.
- Your priority is understanding and finding out customer requirements & problems.
- You will define the product backlog and relative priority of features in the product backlog.
- You will define concepts along with the most suitable solution for a customer need and map these features from customer perspective to engineering requirement.
- You will coordinate with other product owners and teams to ensure coherence of features across applications.
- You will collaborate with R&D teams to find technical solutions.
- You will split the concept features into smaller user stories and grooming the team on these features.
- You will perform risk analysis of the features.
- You will act as a part of the scrum team, define acceptance criteria for the features, groom the team and verify once they are developed, review test specifications and lead clinical evaluations.
- You hold a MsC in computer science, information technology, electrical engineering or automation technology. Alternatively, you have a comparable education and background. A focus on security and/or cryptography is a plus.
- You have several years of relevant professional experience in the field.
- You are an expert on customer value and agile development engineering, with experiences on Factory Automation product application and security principles.
- You can make decision based on analysis all inputs form team members when facing up with critical cases.
- You can understand the technical discussion related to security design concepts.
- In order to harmonize with the existing team, you are able to work in a team, be open and communicative.
- An agile mindset and action are part of your DNA.
- You have a high motivation and ownership regarding security and SIMATIC products.
- You are fluent in English (oral and written) – additional languages are plus.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time