- You test the automation products under development from customer point of view.
- You will be part of a newly created, fun, innovate, diverse and international organization (China, German, India, and United States)
- You need estimate the cost and effort of your own test packages, independently implement the test packages in a suitable way with balance of cost, schedule, and quality, continues improvement for better solution in projects.
- You need make test plan and test cases based on user stories, implement testing, analyze and debugging, ensure system design quality, ensure user story statements are complete and confirm to standards.
- You contribute to user story definition: Analysis user story in order to define test cases and consider testability to give feedback to product owner or other stakeholders.
- You participate in test environment set up under supporting from configuration manager and IT operator.
- In addition to your test role, you can also take other functions in the area of test architecture, automation test developer or also as a Scrum Master or Product Owner in the future.
- You love continuous learning and sharing to team members and be unafraid of bring new ideas forward.
- You have good habit to document result and transfer outputs with quality to next stage in process.
- Ideally you have successfully completed university education in the areas of automation, informatics, mathematics, physics, engineering sciences or you will have earned the recognition of such academic achievements based on practical programming experiences.
- You have good logic thinking and analysis skills.
- You must have more than 3 years of professional experience in integrating, testing or customer application on factory automation products.
- You provide substantiated knowledge and experiences in PLC, HMI, and industrial communication (PN/DP/EtherCAT/S7/Modbus/OPC) as well as engineering software.
- You provide substantiated knowledge and experiences in industrial automation system design, implementation including commissioning, diagnostic, and maintenance. Familiar with DCS, SCADA system is a plus.
- Knowledge and Experience with artificial intelligence application on factory automation is a plus.
- Knowledge and Experience with industrial cloud or digital factory application is a plus.
- Good communication skill (oral and written) and a quick learner for new technologies and trend.
- You are fluent in English – additional languages are plus but not required.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time