Be a part of it, design the future of Mobility and join us for your internship with Siemens Mobility Singapore.
What are my job responsibilities?
Assist the Head of Projects on supervising the Delivery of the Project Portfolio in terms of QSC (Quality/Schedule/Costs): Power Supply System and Depot Equipment Projects
- Support on Project Director activities
- Integrate into the Project Management team
- Support configuration and change management activities with assistance from Engineering team
- Maintain and update list of configurations for various ongoing Power Supply System & Depot Equipment projects
- Monitor high level schedule of all the projects with key milestones: dashboard
- Close relationship with project teams for better understanding of the different stages of the projects
- Monitor performance of installation works with our subcontractors
- Monitor testing progress with our T&C teams
- Monitor weekly the Overall Progress of the Projects: KPIs performance
- Familiarize with the financials of the Projects: costs, revenue, cashflow/invoicing to customer, working closely with the Commercial PMs.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Undertaking a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Masters in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Able to work independently and also a good team player who can work well in a multi-cultural environment.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application.
To be eligible for this position, applicants must possess a Valid Student Pass in Singapore or satisfy the Ministry of Manpower’s Work Holiday Pass (WHP) requirements.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time