- Responsible to lead the team on providing Solution Services to our clients.
- Serve as Practice Lead and managing the team in the following areas:
- Standard Offsite Services Management
- Competency Management
- Knowledge Management
- Quality Management
- Drive the expansion of Practice into multi-locations
- Plan and lead the team in developing Practice Assets to improve the overall team efficiency
- Ensure development principles, standards, and best practices are followed for every project
- Support the Business team in Pursuit Support
- Prepare the Technical Proposal for Project Request
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or other technical discipline.
- Eight (8), or more years of experience in implementing Manufacturing IT systems such as MES. Alternatively, similar experience in implementing other enterprise systems such as ERP, PLM, LIMS, WMS, etc.
- Working experience in any of the following industries:
- Life Science
- Medical Devices
- Working experience in software development, preferably with the following programming languages:
- C# / VB
- HTML 5
- Angular JS
- SQL Server
- Strong verbal/written communication skill and teamwork.
- Ability to assess customer needs and create product requirements documentation.
- Proven experience with defining and managing customer expectations using independent judgment and subject matter expertise.
- Broad exposure to technology and deep understanding of the software development process.
- Previous direct shop floor experience (Manufacturing, Scheduling, Quality Assurance, Process Engineering, etc.).
- Experience and knowledge in Siemens DISW Opcenter Product Portfolio.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time