- Spot, identify and develop opportunities which generate product portfolio business for Electrical Product (EP).
- Specs-in EP portfolio on identified opportunities in the market.
- Serves sales organization and customers as an expert in product application and commissioning with respect to the portfolio of the assigned organizational unit.
- Checks with developers, Project Managers and Management on customer’s side options to integrate Siemens' products and gives strategic, commercial, and organizational recommendations
- Supports the sales organization in contract negotiations at all stages with information and analyses
- Maintain the relationship with the key market player (consultants, contractors, channel partner, end-users, or OEM’s) and coordinate relative resources to meet customer’s needs.
- Travelling to visit potential clients.
- Provide and update sales activities, development and maintain a qualify sales funnel via CRM tools.
- Collaborate with area sales, vertical sales, branches, and internal teams to deliver excellent customers outcomes.
- Making sales & technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs.
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conference, and other marketing events.
- You’ll constantly observe relevant markets (competitor activities, portfolio gaps, demand and supply conditions, standards, and regulations within target markets, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience within the electrical components industry
- Position Criteria:
- Experience and knowledge Low Voltage power distribution and control will be advantage.
- Knowledge of partner management, e.g. Distribution Network, Panel Builder and OEM will be an advantage.
- Able to plan and run industry marketing activities. For example marketing event, roadshows, presentation or technical training.
- Understand how benchmark and communicate and argue the sales of basic protection devices supporting target achievements.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time