- Meet or exceed orders booked and gross margin targets for Smart Infrastructure (SI) business units in the Philippines (focused in Visayas and some Mindanao accounts).
- Organize and lead virtual teams across multiple SI BU's product lines to respond to customer requests for complex system solutions.
- Collaborate and communicate with other Siemens affiliates' front end sales and the Technical Sales resources in other SI Business Units to open sales channels, increase sale and break into underpenetrated accounts.
- Develop and execute the strategic plan of operations for bookings in the Philippines (Vis/Min region) and present the sales pipeline and forecast to executive management on a bi-weekly basis.
- Develop specific territory and opportunity capture plans, critical to success in this role.
- Prepare and deliver customer presentations, and proficiently demonstrate complex software solutions to clients by leading the capture team and demo teams.
- Strong negotiation skills; ability to deliver favorable outcomes to both Siemens and the customer.
- Work with proposal managers and the extended proposal team to develop customer specific proposals and lead the risk review process (LOA) to Siemens management.
- Contribute to marketing activities including development of marketing material for presentation to customers.
- Contribute/participate in key trade show activities applicable to the market/territory.
- Support the management team by providing insights into market dynamics, and strategic actions being used to effectively close target opportunities.
- Lead strategy and market penetration efforts for new and innovative solutions based on the regional customer’s specific needs.
- Develop annual key account plans for top volume and growth customers in the region to be presented to executive management.
- Understand specific customer needs and guide towards a solution which best supports their unique objectives.
- Support initiatives focused around the growth of emergent solutions both internally to Siemens and externally to customer organizations – Including but not limited to Digital Twin, Software as a Service, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time