What are my responsibilities?
- Commercial areas, e.g. pricing/costing, order processing, cost allocation & billing, material logistics
- Initiating invoicing according to contractual terms,
- Cash collection from customers,
- Active usage of multiple commercial tools,
- Procurement planning with suppliers to achieve the contractual deadlines,
- Purchase order creations and invoice approvals,
- Monitoring and evaluating all order issues and resolving the discrepancies,
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 2nd 3rd or 4th year undergraduate student or master student in faculty of in BA, Economics
- Good command of English both written and spoken.
- Able to work min.2,5 days during the week
- Strong coordination & communication skills
- Passionate, self-motivated with a growth mindset
- Result oriented with strong analytical thinking
- Flexible and a good team player
- Open minded and highly collaborative
- Capable of working under strict deadlines
- Planning, reporting and improvement activities
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time