Are you open for challenges and eager to contribute to complex software supporting sustainable mobility solutions?
Do you want to test software to make sure trains run safely throughout Belgium?
Well, we might have good news for you!
Siemens Mobility Belgium designs and develops the EBP (“Elektronische Bedieningspost”) rail control system. This real-time computer system is used by Infrabel in the signaling boxes to control and manage the signaling infrastructure.
- You will write the test specification documents for the functional analysis, software architecture and module design specifications.
- You will also execute, validate, and document test results.
- Moreover, you will analyze testing solutions and propose/implement improvements.
- You will contribute to the definition and implementation of an automated testing strategy.
- You have a proven experience in testing of software.
- You are proficient in:
- Debian / Ubuntu / RedHat Linux / Stratus VOS system environment
- Vmware vSphere
- Database technologies: MySQL / PostgreSQL
- You have programming experience in C, knowledge of Java is a plus.
- Some understanding of SQL, XML is an asset.
- Experience with EN50128 or DO178 is a strength.
- A certification in ISTQB “foundation level” is a big plus.
- Next to these hard skills, you are very meticulousand precise during extended periods of time as the developed software will be used in operational systems which may impact the railway traffic.
- You speak fluently English and Dutch or French.
You feel comfortable in an agile scrum team or so-called squad. A squad team is a group of people willing to take ownership. You work closely together with your team mates to share and exchange information.
You are self-motivated, innovation minded and proactive.
Sounds good? Join us on an expedition towards a sustainable future and apply now!
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility S.A. / N.V
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time