Then come and join our global team as Service Account / Operational Manager (f/m/d) in our Remote Services Center for Laboratory Diagnostics to support our country organizations in the EMEA region in providing the best possible service to our customers.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will act as the central point of contact for selected Siemens Healthineers country service organizations in the EMEA region when it comes to remote service delivery. In doing so, you will ensure that the delivered operational service is in accordance with the agreed requirements
- As a representative of the Remote Services Center (RSC), you will be aware of regionally requirements and work together with countries service teams on possible solutions and process improvements
- You will continuously develop the offered remote services, you will also implement new ideas and improvements through active project management
- You work with different digital evaluation tools and help to continuously improve and further develop them
- You will continuously develop the service portfolio with other service account managers (SAM) and in close coordination with the service delivery organization, where you will bring in your innovative ideas
- You create country-specific evaluations such as ticket volume, workload, material consumption, SVA (Site Visit Avoidance), FVFR (First Visit Fix Rate) and initiate in close collaboration with the country service organization necessary measures in case of deviations
- You act as a change agent and are able to motivate others with your positive attitude
- You act as an ambassador for the Remote Services Center in EMEA at all times
- You are part of the extended RSC management team and help shape this area to further establish and grow the Remote Services Center as the preferred service unit within Siemens Healthineers
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a university degree in industrial engineering, electrical or medical engineering or another relevant field
- You can demonstrate many years of experience in the service environment of laboratory diagnostics or in a medical environment. It is particularly important to us that you know our customers (laboratory physicians, MTAs) well, as you have already worked closely and successfully with them.
- In addition to technical/clinical knowledge, you have very good business management skills
- In this role, you will be the "middle person" between a wide variety of areas/units, including CS (Customer Service) Operations Managers, CS Country Managers* and the RSC. Therefore, it is very important that you have extensive experience in dealing with different groups of people/functions and are able to network them appropriately depending on the situation
- One key element of this role is to develop and implement solutions and (process) improvements together with the countries as well as RSC internally. In order to do this successfully, they will have extensive project management experience and be able to lead without a direct reporting line
Your attributes and skills:
- You enjoy analyzing, identifying potential for improvement across the entire process chain and implementing realistic solution approaches in coordination with your counterparts in an effective and timely manner
- You are enthusiastic about new tools and technologies and can proactively integrate them into your daily work routine
- Communication is your passion. You are comfortable in an international environment and have a very confident demeanor. You are used to discussing, moderating/presenting and exchanging ideas in an intercultural and virtual environment as well as across hierarchical levels
- You are a team player and open to feedback and are able to use the latter to initiate corrective actions
- You are fluent in German and English and ideally another European language
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Jessica Göbel.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time