Siemens Mobility Limited
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Mobility goes digital. Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people in Hong Kong. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems and rail electrification. Our data-driven services offer customers value-added that is unique, and not only in our industry. We are looking for the best talent to shape the technology of the future. Come build your career in one of the best companies in the world! Welcome to visit: https://www.mobility.siemens.com/hk/en.html
- Assist Senior Contract Manager in contract administration of infrastructure / railway projects.
- Assist project team to prepare and maintain contemporary records.
- Assist to examine and identify relevant clauses / conditions of contract / purchase orders for reporting.
- Perform data entry for reporting.
- Handle ad-hoc assignment (contractual / quantity surveying related) as requested.
- Undergraduate student of majoring in Quantity Surveying or related disciplines.
- Familiar with MS office application.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills, as well as a good team player.
- Strong commercial and contractual acumen.
- Good command in Cantonese and English, Mandarin is preferred.
- At least 2 days per week available to work
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY LIMITED
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time