Closing date: 13th October 2021
Are you a forward-thinking and aspiring individual ready to take your next steps in the world of Engineering, Digitalisation and Industry 4.0? Join us on an internship and see for yourself how they differ from any other. Could this be the next exciting step on your journey to your career? If yes, start your year in industry with us at Siemens!
This is your chance to learn about how our work impacts everyday life across the world and you could be there at the centre of that work. From learning how a line of code develops into millions of downloads, to exploring the depths and heights of our varying transport projects, build your skills and see how you can be here with us, shaping the future.
Working with the Connected Curriculum team, you will gain experience across a broad range of Industry 4.0 and Digitalisation technologies. Your work will help ensure that our partner academic institutions are kept abreast of the latest developments from our cutting-edge technologies. Watch the following to find out more:-
Please note this role is due to start as soon as possible so you will need to be available now.
Embark on your 12-month placement with us and by the end of it, you will be set up with the best knowledge and hands-on experience to equip you for your professional career in Digitalisation and Industry 4.0. Typical activities in this role include:-
- Help build Digital Twins using Siemens unique technologies
- Implement and explore cloud-based IIoT solutions using MindSphere
- Use our Digital Enterprise automation portfolio to build novel solutions
- Help mentor and support students and leading academics from our partner institutions
- Interface with Siemens leading technical experts across the globe
- Help produce educational resources that showcase Siemens technologies
We are looking for innovative and inquisitive candidates that demonstrate the following:
- Completed or studying towards a degree in an engineering/technology related field
- You think logically, willing to self-learn and research, and take a creative approach to problem solving
- You can work independently, safely and responsibly; take ownership of challenges and ideas and are looking to develop your ability to drive and lead change
- You enjoy collaborating with others to find innovative solutions
What else do I need to know?
We offer plenty of opportunity to develop your career whilst offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
We’re looking for passionate teammates with the aptitude and attitude to succeed in the world of Engineering, Digitalisation and Industry 4.0. Apply now and join Europe’s leading engineering and technology company.
The total rewards' package for this role includes a salary of £17,908 per annum. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit your individual needs.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all applicants to encourage agile working, flexibility and innovation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time