DI MC LVM (Low Voltage Motor) segment is a newly headquarter set-up which is responsible for developing global LV motor business with full P&L responsibility. It’s headquarter is located in Shanghai, China.
Within DI MC LVM segment, there are three Operation Hubs which are responsible for Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Product Portfolio Management in European countries and Rest of World (EU Hub), Asia and ASEAN countries (AA Hub) and North American countries (AM Hub).
This position is looking for AA Hub Head who is responsible for overall LVM business management and development in AA Hub.
What are my responsibilities?
· Plan, manage and drive LVM business in AA Hub to achieve the set target.
· Take P&L responsibility for LVM business in AA Hub
· Develop and achieve AA Hub business strategy in alignment with overall LVM business strategy.
· Support major customer and projects. Establish long-term business relationship, key account management and vertical market activities.
· Drives innovation and market performance by continuous surveillance of market development.
· Observing and analyzing the market, competitors, partners and customers in Hub.
· Implement the price strategy in accordance with the LVM price guideline.
· Ensures the governance role is fulfilled and all regulations from Siemens and from government are met, e.g., EHS, Security, Compliance, Product Quality, Tax, Export Control, Cybersecurity, IPR…
· Responsible for Hub’s strategic and operational risk management
· Build successful cross-functional/cross-country teams in AA Hub.
· Attract, develop and retain talents for sustainable success of LVM business
· Effectively empower and coach team with clear guidelines and directions. Foster a collaborative and high-performance team.
· Cultivate a growth mindset in team
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Motor, Drive, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 15+ years experience across different functions, business unit, sales region, manufacturing, etc.
- 8+ years experience of general management
- Excellent leadership and team development skills
- Strategic & structural thinking
- Strong customer orientation
- Good intercultural skills
- Strong communication & influencing skill
- Fluent English is mandatory, fluent German will be a plus
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time