If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2020, which ended on September 30, 2020, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €9.1 billion and had around 38,500 employees worldwide.
For our project in Egypt, we are looking for an experienced Quality Manager (f/m/d) who is willing to work on site in Cairo /Egypt for approx. two years or longer.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
The Siemens Mobility Quality Manager (QMIP) will define the Quality Strategy and System applicable for the Project, in line with Siemens rules and regulations, as well as with ISO standards and according to the Contract requirements, and to the Consortium Policy.
- In your new challenging role as Quality Manager (f/m/d) you will lead and execute the entire Quality Management Team for our project in Egypt. You will report to the Project Director.
- You will support the project management in planning and securing milestone results and will cooperate with the QM of the project of lots and other functions, e.g., environmental protection, health and safety at work and guides the QMiP of partners to achieve the overall Quality Strategy.
- You will establish and monitor quality plan e.g., acc. ISO 10005 / 10006, will define quality targets based on project critical factors and will also define methods/tools based on HQ standards.
- Next to this you will ensure a proper quality reporting and you will take care that all quality targets are communicated to all people who are affected or involved.
- You will also escalate project-endangering situations as set forth in the mission of the function and if relevant, to the Head of the Project.
- Furthermore, you will ensure that quality for site activities is properly managed by the concerned lots during installation and T&C.
- You will plan and conduct project audits, assessments, reviews and participate in status meetings.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You hold an outstanding completed master’s degree in engineering or equivalent.
- Next to this, you bring in long-term profound professional experience as project manager (f/m/d), sales manager (f/m/d) or comparable, ideally in Transportation or Mobility.
- Furthermore, you also have several years' experience in other areas of responsibility of project execution.
- Experience in projects/ processes with quality issues of foreign countries and companies is a must.
- Disciplinary and functional leadership experience as well as experience from working abroad is also mandatory.
- Furthermore, you bring along extensive experience of managing international teams and dealing with multiple internal and external partners in an intercultural environment.
- Ideally you already gained experience in Quality Management.
- Willingness to work on site in Egypt for several years is mandatory for this position.
- Fluent English skills are essential, knowledge of German is an advantage.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Ms. Beier.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time