DI MC LVM (Low Voltage Motor) segment is a newly headquarter set-up which is responsible for developing global LV motor business with full P&L responsibility. It’s headquarter is located in Shanghai, China.
Within DI MC LVM segment, there are three Operation Hubs which are responsible for Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Product Portfolio Management in European countries and Rest of World (EU Hub), Asia and ASEAN countries (AA Hub) and North American countries (AM Hub).
This position is looking for Head of Sales who is responsible for sales strategy & governance for LVM business on global level.
What are my responsibilities?
· Responsible for global LVM sales & business development with focus on governance
· Drive market transparency of LVM (Market competition, market trend.
· Define LVM Go-to-market strategy together with hubs, guide and monitor implementation in Hubs
· Define global channel management concept. Lead vertical development team.
· Support Hubs to achieve Business Targets (New Orders, Sales, Profit, Costs, and Assets etc.)
· Conduct regular business exchange with Hubs.
· Attract, develop and retain talents for sustainable success of LVM business
· Effectively empower and coach team with clear guidelines and directions. Foster a collaborative and high-performance team.
· Cultivate a growth mindset in team
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Bachelor’s Degree in Drive, Automation, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
· 15+ years business development or sales experience in manufacturing industry.
· Background of AC motor or mechanical engineering will be preferred.
· 8+ years in sales management or BD management
· Excellent leadership and team development skills
· Strategic & structural thinking
· Good intercultural skills
· Strong customer orientation
· Strong communication and influencing skill
· Fluent English is mandatory, fluent German will be a plus
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time