Mode of Employment:
Then come and join our global team as Working Student (f/m/d) and gain experience in Strategy IT.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will work on challenging topics in the area of "Competitive Intelligence"
- The focus is on the processing of semi-structured and unstructured text data, text understanding and analysis as well as the collaborative processing and distribution of the generated knowledge
- You will be involved in issues and measures to establish and optimize the associated processes and predictive models
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You are successfully studying computer science, business informatics or a related subject at a university in a Bachelor's or Master's degree program
- You have knowledge in the area of text/data mining, ideally in the area of natural language processing
- You have knowledge in the area of databases (SQL/NoSQL)
- You have already gained some experience in programming (Python, esp. Scikit-Learn and/or object-oriented in C# .NET) or you are willing to learn the ropes
Your attributes and skills:
- You are interested in strategic issues from the healthcare sector as well as in business topics such as M&A, venture capital, etc.
- You are available for 12 - 15 hours per week (at least 6 months)
- Your very good English skills complete your profile, fluent in German is a plus
Please submit your application in English.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: Students@Siemens Healthineers
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time