Siemens Financial Service (SFS), Inc. is part of the Siemens AG and is a leading provider of the project and asset-based financing around the world. The Risk Controlling Group within SFS Inc. is looking for an energetic and self-motivated Rating Analyst. Are you up for the challenge?
You will provide credit analysis on proposed and actual debt transactions for SFS Inc. The analysis includes assessment of the Borrower’s prospective financing structure, the project operating profile, review of supporting documentation, and analysis of sensitized cash flow models to accurately assess credit risk.
As a Rating Analyst, you must have a working knowledge and understanding of key risk drivers and issues. You will quickly comprehend and explain all aspects of the financial findings.
- Perform credit risk analysis and prepare a rating report based on the analysis to be included in the credit report for the investment committee/credit committee presentation.
- Periodic review of the project ratings based on the borrowers’ historical performance against the original projections.
- Develop a strong working relationship with other internal departments
- Ensure that all risk rating guidelines are adhered to and that exceptions are well documented.
- Bachelor’s degrees with 4 years related work experience
- Excellent ability to understand and interpret highly technical data and information, with the further ability to present the information in a clear, concise, and non-technical manner to allow approval by the rating authority-holder.
- 3 years proven experience in Banking, Finance or Energy sectors.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with all levels of management.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Analytical aptitude/experience.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Detail-orientation and strong organization skills.
- Ability to interact well with others in an open team environment.
- High degree of flexibility, energy and initiative.
- Experience working with financial models is a plus.
- Undergraduate degree preferably in Business (Accounting or Finance)
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.